The education team
The education team provide support and challenge for our school leaders to ensure our schools deliver a good standard of education.
- Chris Bulmer
- Donna Fox
- Abbie Wilkinson
The standards officers work with individual schools and partnerships of schools, delivering support to school leaders and senior leadership teams. Following an audit, standards officers plan what support will be needed through the year.
This support may include:
- Coaching, supporting and training leaders in the skills they need to drive school improvement
- Ensuring schools are well informed and up-to-date about statutory changes
- Planning and delivering relevant and precise training in line with school need
- Challenging leaders to improve outcomes and quality of education
- Reviewing and sharpening documentation which supports school improvement
Teaching and learning advisers
- Karen O’Connor
- Colin Flanagan
- Michelle Williams
Advisors work across the Trust. They provide support and development for teachers and teaching assistants, to improve practice in schools.
Claire Shaw - Manager of the inclusion team
Stuart Bonney - Inclusion officer
Gemma Carr - Designated safeguarding lead for the Trust
Claire Shaw - Safeguarding officer