Hamwic Education Trust a Multi Academy Trust of 31 schools committed towards working together to improve the life chances of primary school children across southern England from Poole to Portsmouth.
Their mission is to work alongside schools to help them provide each pupil they serve with the best quality education: ‘together we can’. Through a collegiate approach they support schools to provide excellent outcomes to the young people across trust communities. promotes working together as groups of practitioners and leaders to tackle common problems share research and draw on the many outstanding leaders and practitioners across partnerships. They offer more to both staff and students than any single school could offer alone.
Their aim is to provide the training and support that teachers and leaders across our communities identify:
- A comprehensive range of training packages tailored to the common needs of our partner schools.
- Bespoke training and support focused on specific areas of improvement for individual schools or partnerships.
- A pool of outstanding practitioners and effective leaders to provide tailored support.
- Collaborative research and problem solving on common issues across the trust.
- A personalised, flexible approach built on strong and enduring relationships between schools.
Training and support is delivered collaboratively by expert leaders and practitioners working within the partnership schools of the Hamwic Trust. By sharing information across such a broad partnership, the Hamwic Education Trust is well placed to identify expertise and innovation wherever it emerges, share effective solutions to common problems, and co-ordinate research projects to find solutions where none exist.